DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
seeking justice on behalf of our clients
Spenser G. Benge
- Criminal Defense
Mr. Benge is an Indiana native who became a lawyer because he wanted to help people in his community. His desire to help others grew even stronger during his first summer of law school, which he spent at the Harvard Law School Center for Health Law and Policy. Later in law school, he also served as the Executive Production Editor for unlawful discrimination in healthcare administration.
His passion for social justice led him to pursue a legal career in criminal defense. He is proud to aggressively seek justice on behalf of his clients at Beeman Heifner Benge P.A. Representing clients in criminal defense and cases helps Mr. Benge fulfill his lifelong dream of helping others.
Mr. Benge is committed to helping each of his clients reach a favorable outcome in their case. He works closely with each client and becomes truly invested in helping them resolve their legal problems. If there's someone in need, Mr. Benge is ready to work tirelessly to help them seek justice.
Mr. Benge is an avid sports fan who roots for the Indiana Pacers and Indianapolis Indians. In his free time, he also enjoys reading African-American literature and listening to a wide range of music. His ever-growing vinyl collection includes everything from Miles Davis to Metallica.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Major: Psychology
- Indiana, 2016
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2016
- Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act: An Effective means of Combatting Health Insurer's Discrimination Against Individuals with HIV/AIDS?, Indiana Health Law Review, Vol. 13 IS 1, 2016
- Indiana Conference for Legal Education Opportunity Fellow
- Harvard Law School Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation, Legal Intern, 2014
- Indiana Health Law Review Executive Production Editor
Fraternities or Sororities
- Kappa Sigma
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Madison County Bar Association, Board Member
- Young Lawyers Section of the ISBA, Board Member
Current Employment Position