DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
seeking justice on behalf of our clients
Thomas M. Beeman
- Personal Injury
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Probate Litigation and Disputes
- Business Law and Litigation
- Business & Commercial Law
Mr. Beeman is a highly sought-after attorney in Indianapolis and Anderson. He has attained status as a Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Lawyer, a status that he achieved due to his extensive experience, track record of success, and dedication to his clients.
Mr. Beeman was a respected attorney long before he founded Beeman Heifner Benge P.A. In 2002, he formed Beeman Law Office, a law firm that offered a wide range of legal services to individuals and businesses. Now, he is proud to be a part of the talented team of attorneys at Beeman Heifner Benge P.A.
In his free time, Mr. Beeman enjoys giving back to the community and spending time with his loving family. Mr. Beeman has been married to his wife, Betsy, a retired teacher, for over 35 years. Together, they have two sons, Alex and Aaron and three grandsons - Rhett, Bailey and Rhoades.
In his 35 year legal career Mr. Beeman has represented clients including individuals, businesses and governmental units in courtrooms all over the state of Indiana. His legal experience includes a wide variety of cases including car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, real property disputes, probate and estate litigation and many other civil matters.
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1985
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana
- B.S. - 1982
- Indiana, 1985
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1987
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Madison County Community Foundation, Board Member and Vice-President
- Family Network Agency, Past Board Member
- Anderson Symphony Orchestra, Board Member
- Anderson Noon Kiwanis, Past President
- Madison County Bar Association, Member, 2000 to 2000
- Madison County Bar Association, Past President, 2000 to 2000
- Indiana Bar Association, Past Delegate to House of Delegates
- Indiana Bar Association, Business Law and Probate, Trust, and Real Property Sections, Member
- Madison County Public Defender Board, Past Board Member and President
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association