About Thomas Beeman
Thomas M. Beeman is an attorney at Beeman Heifner Benge P.A. with over three decades of legal experience. Some of his many practice areas include:
- Civil litigation and personal injury
- Probate and Estate Administration and Estate Planning
- Business law and litigation
- Probate Litigation and Disputes
Mr. Beeman is a highly sought-after attorney in Indianapolis and Anderson. He has attained status as a Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Lawyer, a status that he achieved due to his extensive experience, track record of success, and dedication to his clients.
Mr. Beeman was a respected attorney long before he founded Beeman Heifner Benge P.A. In 2002, he formed Beeman Law Office, a law firm that offered a wide range of legal services to individuals and businesses. Now, he is proud to be a part of the talented team of attorneys at Beeman Heifner Benge P.A.
In his free time, Mr. Beeman enjoys giving back to the community and spending time with his loving family. Mr. Beeman has been married to his wife, Betsy, a retired teacher, for over 30 years. Together, they have two sons, Alex and Aaron and three grandsons – Rhett, Bailey and Rhoades.
- Indiana University McKinney School of Law – 1985 – J.D. – Associate Editor of the Indiana University Law Review 1984-1985
- Ball State University – 1982 – B.S.
- Indiana 1985
- US District Court, Northern and Southern District of Indiana – 1985
- US Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals- 1987
- US Supreme Court – 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Madison County Bar Association, Member and Past President
- Indiana Bar Association, Past Delegate to House of Delegates
- Indiana Bar Association, Business Law and Probate, Trust, and Real Property Sections, Member
- Family Network Agency, Past Board Member
- Anderson Symphony Orchestra, Past Board Member
- Anderson Noon Kiwanis, Past President
- Madison County Public Defender Board, Past Board Member and President
- Past President and Board Member, Anderson Country Club
- Madison County Community Foundation – Board member and Vice-President
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
Schedule A Consultation With Thomas M. Beeman Today
If you’re ready to plan for your future, schedule a consultation with attorney Thomas M. Beeman today. Let Mr. Beeman review your information and provide you with honest estate planning advice. To schedule your consultation, call (765) 234-8024 or fill out the form on this website.